Warranty & Complaints
It can always occure that something does not go entirely as planned. We recommend that you first state your complaints to us by emailing email@example.com. If this does not lead to a solution, it is possible to register your dispute for mediation via Stichting WebwinkelKeur. From 15 February 2016, it is also possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If your complaint is not yet being processed elsewhere, you are free to file your complaint via the European Union platform.
We care a great deal about our products and logically do our best to deliver them to you in top condition. Is something broken / damaged when arriving to you? Then immediately take a photo of how the order was delivered to you and contact us as soon as possible. From a legal point of view, you are obliged to report this to us within two months of finding the defect.
Will a product break within a reasonable time? Then contact us as soon as possible and send us some clear pictures. Conditions on warranty is that the customer adheres to the washing instructions supplied with the orders:
- Maximum 40 degrees, wash inside out.
- Do not iron directly on the print, always keep baking paper in between.
If the defect falls within the warranty, we will arrange for repair or replacement free of charge. It is possible that Faith Lifeline first wants to judge the product before the appropriate guarantee is delivered.
Exclusions from warranty You cannot use warranty in the following cases:
- If it appears that the defect was caused by our own fault, has suffered water damage, theft and such things. We have the right to review / test the status of the product / defect and how it has occurred. It may be that we ask you to return the product to us for review. We will refund the shipping costs for this, after written confirmation.
- If you as a buyer/customer repair and / or edit the delivered product yourself or have it repaired or modified by other parties.
- If the delivered products have been exposed to abnormal circumstances or have been carelessly treated in any other way and / or are contrary to the instructions in the regulations.